Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Africa Tee!

I think I've jumped on the bandwagon. Yes, I'm a blog stalker. There has to be a program for this :)
Not going to lie, I take comfort in reading about other families that have been through or are going through this process. I marvel at the creativity that these families have in designing/creating things that are meaningful to their unique journey. Tees, stickers, beads... you name it, someone has done it... and I must say, BEAUTIFULLY. 
I bought an AMAZING Africa tee for Joe off of Etsy for Christmas. A family was selling these tees to support their adoption efforts. It really inspired me. So it was determined right then and there that the girls and I needed a tee too! So I took a crack at designing my own. Hope you like. 



2 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! Can I order one? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deena,
    Absolutely! I am trying to find the perfect tee to put it on. I will email you when I have it figured out :)

    ReplyDelete